Thursday, August 29, 2013

TabbedUI interface:

Today I will be building a tabbedui interface to place all the components and display via a browser.
The components can be placed in an a5w page and displayed or in a tabbedui interface (alpha builds the a5w page automatically) and then show that via a browser.  These are two different approaches and whichever you like you can follow.  I will be showing tabbedui for now.
Just like any other component you start off with the building of the component and place the controls in the tabbedui component and when you save alpha automatically created a tabbedui page and when you publish that page can be viewed via a browser.

Here are the videos to start off. I will continue to work with this components till it is finalized.

Building tabbedui_main component:
http://screencast.com/t/O6XMlYiG

The tabbedui_main.a5w page by alpha:
http://screencast.com/t/HYSLb0ub6h

2 comments:

  1. This is very helpful and encouraging for me to take the plunge and move my project to the web. I'll be waiting to see next weeks video.

    Thanks you very much for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very helpful and encouraging for me to take the plunge and move my project to the web. I'll be waiting to see next weeks video.

    Thanks you very much for doing this.

    ReplyDelete